Sunday, February 18, 2018

Florida Ice Opens In Less Than A Month!

               
                            SAVE THE DATE

image
These are the new business cards my son Andy made for me for the show. I mentioned yesterday he brought me something he made and these are it.
He designed and printed them.


andy


I am so pleased with what he was able to do and I couldn’t be prouder of his artistic and design talents.



The show opens March 16th with a reception and I hope I will see you there.

The show is open to the public and there is no admission charge.
Parking is free in a large lot at City Hall.
Hope to see you at the reception.
This is one of the quilts that will be in the show.

All of the work in the show will be for sale.

If you can't make it to the reception you can see the show on any of the dates listed on the card.

2 comments:

The Inside Stori said...

Very nice Kay…..wishing you (though unnecessary) the best success!!

Robbie said...

Yes, you will see me there! I'm also sending to my buds!