Sunday, January 7, 2018

Two Special Quilts For Two Grandsons


image
When Cooper and Caleb came to visit Friday night I had these quilts waiting for them.

image
Cooper's is their family picture from a few years ago. I designed the fabric from the photo and had it printed commercially.
image
This is the picture so you can see what I used.

image
Caleb’s is one of those cut and stuff prints that was an exercise for my students in one of my classes. His favorite color is yellow and there is a lot of yellow in it. The print was little chickens before it was cut into triangles.

image
I found this picture of the original panel I used for his quilt.  He had so much fun playing with it.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love your commercially printed fabric...so creative!

The Joyful Quilter said...

What interesting creations these grands received. Lucky boys!!