Sunday, December 31, 2017

More 2017 Memories As We Leave The Year Behind

park high reunion florida 452017
When our high school friends Lee and Mollie Edmonston visited Florida we got together at Pat and Ron Brodsko’s for pizza. Of course the conversation included where we got the best pizza when we were all in high school.
IMG_2012
April was also our last activity day with our fiber art quartet before Robbie headed north.
IMG_2024
It took several visits from my great hometown friend Carol Gordhamer for me to remember to take her picture in front of the quilt!
Andy and Andy looking up
April brought the family Easter celebration at Andy’s house. It was my first time to meet baby Andy with Grandpa Andy. I wonder what he was teaching him here?
image
May is the BIG Kentucky Derby party at Andy’s with family and friends.
Tucker Kentucky Derby 2017
He looked gorgeous!!!!
Nicholas UW Madison graduation
Nicholas graduated from the University of Wisconsin in May.
IMG_2202
June found me back in my Wisconsin studio organizing and working.

June also marked Jared’s high school graduation.
I always enjoy looking back and see how full each year is.

No comments: