Tuesday, November 28, 2017

IT’S HERE! My Latest Blog Book

It arrived 4 days early!
image
I make a book of all my blog posts periodically. This one details the longest period of time. It  was fun to look through and see the last 14 months.
I keep it on the coffee table so friends can look through it and see my blog in fast time!
image
This view of the opened book shares some photos from my show “Ice Tapestries and Shibori Quilts” in early 2017. I enjoyed seeing all these pictures at once.
image
Another view of the book opened. On the left prints from some of the stamps I carved and printed and more show photos on the right.
It is a great way to see where I have been in the very recent past. This has been a whirlwind year and this is a good reminder to me of all the parts of my life.
If you visit take time to browse through the book.

1 comment:

The Inside Stori said...

So nice….I’m way too chatting on my blog and post too often……the costs to print got too high….so I stopped…..but I know they are nice to have.