Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Day 2-Quilts For Sale–Something In Common


I have decided to share some of my original design quilts with you at exciting discounted prices.
If you purchase more than one quilt you will also receive and additional 5% discount on each quilt…No limit to how many you can buy.
The first person who responds will get to purchase each quilt.


Respond to:  kay@kaysorensen.com


Payment to be made through PayPal.
Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail and will be added to your order.. Shipping to United States only on this offer.

image
PUEBLO
22.5 x 15.5 inches
Original Price $300 Special price $150

Out of the corner of my eye as I was walking down the street in Santa Fe I saw something. I immediately got to work and created this. When I got a look later at what I had seen this really had nothing in common with that!


Windows Of Santa Fe  quilt sale

Using a lot of similar fabrics I created Santa Fe Windows. It is a tessellation with several layers of similar shapes.
SANTA FE WINDOWS
22 X 18”
Original price $400 Special price $200


Sasta Fe Trails quilt sale
 Another tessellation with some interesting design tricks.
SANTA FE TRAILS
20 X 18 inches
Original price $400 Special price $200

These 3 pieces would make a very impressive arrangement hung together in any home or office.
Don’t miss your chance to own one or more of my colorful original design pieces today.
Buy for yourself or to give as gifts for birthdays, Christmas or just because.

All sales are final at these prices.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.