Sunday, June 4, 2017

How And Where To See My Work

When I posted the photos of my work on my Studio Design wall this week I got a lot of inquiries from people who wanted to see my quilts and Ice Tapestries.

Studio Quilts 4 edited for blog

You can follow my blog at: http://quiltspluscolor.blogspot.com/

If you go to the right hand column you will see FOLLOW BY EMAIL

Enter your email in the space and you will be notified each time I post. This will also notify you of new shows and places to see my work.

I am currently taking bookings for my solo shows at Art Centers or Museums for 45 days or more.

If you know of a museum that would be interested in showing one of my shows have them contact me at: kay@kaysorensen.com

I have a show scheduled in Ocala, Florida for March and April 2018. If you follow my blog you will get the details when we are ready to share them.

I hope you will get to see my work in PERSON as that is the best way to view it.

As much as I would love to invite each and every one of you to see my work in my studio I am afraid that isn’t possible as that is where I work and it is not a place to show my work in person.

1 comment:

Robin said...

yay! Ocala is a short ride from home- I can't wait to see them in person!