Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sharing Quilts From My Show

On my last blog post I shared a lot of people pictures with quilts in the background.
Today I am sharing some Ice Tapestries and Shibori quilts.
I had 4 people who took pictures and shared them with me so I have a lot to chose from for your enjoyment.
image
Silk Ice is a piece of ice dyed silk shantung mounted on a stretcher frame. I love this piece with it’s soft blend of lighter colors. Silk takes dyes beautifully. This is in the gift shop and very affordable.
IMG_6956
Sacred Spirits is one of the largest pieces in the show.
IMG_6929
Glory is different than any of the other quilts.
IMG_6967
Perfect Harmony is one of my shibori pieces. It is about as symmetrical as I get with shibori!.
As you can see there is a great variety in my work. I love to challenge myself and continually try new things within the area I am working in.
I hope you enjoyed seeing these pieces and will come back again as I share more of my work.

3 comments:

Susie Q said...

I am so glad there were others to take pictures.... you could have fun and we get to see wonderful things.....

claudia said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. I can't wait to see more!

Robbie said...

NICE!!