Tuesday, January 3, 2017

26 DAYS And Counting!

 

image

Only 26 more days until my solo show opens with a lovely reception. Several people have asked for details so here they are.
It is at the Anderson Art Center 121 66th Street Kenosha, Wisconsin.
The opening reception will be held on January 29, 2017 from 1-4 pm. It is free and open to the public.
The show continues through March 19, 2017.
The Anderson Arts Center is open daily Tuesday-Sunday from 1-4 pm. ...
I will be showing over 80 pieces of my work that I have created by dyeing and or painting previously white fabric. I will have the entire Art Center (8 gorgeous rooms) to share my work.
The building itself on Lake Michigan is awesome.
Candace Hoffman is the curator and she knows how to display work for the maximum impact. The lighting is always amazing too.
Kenosha is located half way between Chicago and Milwaukee and is an easy drive if you are in the area.
Don't miss it....it will be a show that will be talked about for years.
I WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE at the opening as will my family and friends from near and far.
I hope to see YOU!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Good luck with your show.

Mary Marcotte said...

Good luck with your show and congratulations on the honor of getting to share your quilts! From Louisiana, I won't be able to be there, but I promise I'd be one of the first through the door if it were possible. I love quilt shows and have yet to attend a solo one. How awesome to get to attend and meet the quilter...I'm jealous of your reception attendees!

Annie said...

It's so exciting for you to have a solo show! Wish I lived close enough to go see it.