Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Do You Recognize What These Pictures Are?

image
I know some of my blog readers ice fish.
These are an extinct species of ice fish. They appeared when I did some ice dyeing. Since they are not identical they may be a male and a female or one may be older than the other.
image
These are also something most of you may or may not be familiar with. This is the record of all the information from my computer from 2007 on discs. They are paired with rubber bands which we all have in our offices! Those reds are auditioning to see if they will be a part of a creation using them. I don’t think my current computer can read these discs!
image
I wonder if you guessed that this is the blueprint to build something. You may be able to build one from this print! It’s trying to become friends with these fabrics.
So these are some of the things you may be seeing in my future work if they tell me a little more about what they want to be when they grow up.

1 comment:

Debbie Jones said...

So beautiful, Kay!!!