Thursday, April 7, 2016

Debbie Jones Silk Fusion Part 2

image
Do you see the sparkly threads she has included in this one?
image
Although most of these have the thin wispy edges this one has some very smooth edges. I love this unique color combination.
image
The silk fibers can go in any direction. You can also add other fibers such as wool in addition to adding things that sparkle or add interest.
I have seen three books on Silk Fusion but being with Debbie doing this she adds so much information that I could never have done what I did without her instruction.
In case you are wondering how to find out more about what she does, her classes and what she has available I am including this ink.
http://www.debbiejones.com/
She is a wealth of information, an excellent teacher and besides that a really nice person. I hope you get a chance to take a class with her. Your guild or group can contact her with the information on her page.
When time permits I’ll also share information about her other techniques and her fabric painting book.

No comments: