Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Twelve Days Of Thanksgiving….Day Ten

I often refer to my Florida family or my kids in Florida.
[image%255B3%255D.png]
This is a gathering for most of the family at my house last December.
image
It was to christen the new lanai furniture that Andy and Drew put together for me.
They both worked hard to get all the pieces put together and it was a LOT of work.
It was part of the Martha Stewart line and Andy’s favorite saying since then has been “And that’s a good thing!”
image
The family belongs to my BFF Sally seen here with her son Andy. Every time I get my camera out Andy and Drew’s phones would come out.
image
Two grandsons and one great granddaughter….who became my BFF that day. She was just 4 years old and enjoyed helping me. She would say “Is there anything else you would like me to do?”
image
Lauren, her son and her grandson. When I first met Lauren she was not much older than her grandson Ryder is here.
Missing from the gathering were oldest son Ted and some of the grandchildren.
I am so happy that they have “adopted” me and I get to spend time with them.
Who would have thought that when Sally and I first met in Ohio 50 some years ago we’d be living less than 15 miles from each other in Florida?
Something truly to be thankful for.

No comments: