Saturday, November 14, 2015

Sally’s Afghan

image

I showed part of this afghan on Facebook while I was working on it. Sally said she wanted to see it when it was finished.

I replied that it was a gift for a friend and I couldn’t show it until the friend received it!

image

Here is Sally and one of her Cavalier King Charles Spaniels having their first cuddle with the afghan!

The colors are perfect in her living room.

We spent the day catching up on everything since we last saw each other in May.

It was also a sewing lesson refresher as she worked on her wall quilt.

While she was doing that and when she didn’t need my help I wove all the ends in a sweater I finished months ago.

When that was finished I did a little knitting on another simple scarf I am making for myself.

So Friday the 13th was a good safe productive day for both of us.

UPDATE:

Sally sent me this photo this chilly morning as she was curled up under the afghan in front of the fire…..showing me that even her slippers match it!

image

1 comment:

Robin said...

What a good friend you are to make a great afghan for your friend. She will feel your hugs whenever she uses it.