Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Time Spent With Heidi And Nate

image

Sunday evening I had dinner with my granddaughter Heidi and grandson in law Nate.

After dinner we came back her and Heidi showed Nate around the house and then we spent time in my studio where I shared my recent work, etc with them.

Nate and I are on the same wave length when it comes to art. Heidi and I are on the same wave length for many things including color! I started playing color with her when she was about a week old. I disagree when people say babies don’t see color as she could arrange colors at a very young age and knew the names of some unique colors.

The lighting at the restaurant was not favorable so the picture is not the greatest but they are.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

How nice you get to spend time with your family..so enjoy seeing your family and friend posts