Sunday, August 16, 2015

Perfect Imperfection

As many of you may know I am working on learning IMPERFECTION!
There is a time and a place for it!
image
This cotton dishcloth was started probably twenty years ago. As I was going through things to purge I found it half done. The lower left half is what I did 20 years ago. I decided to finish it and you can see the newly knit part on the upper right. The holes are just where my needles have rested for 20 years. There are other strange areas too.
image
I had enough yarn left to knit one more. This one looks a lot better.
I think they both will have a more even shape when they have been washed.
This was a perfect place to practice imperfection since either one will do an equally good job of washing dishes and wiping off counter tops!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Funny!!! But it's still useable!!