Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I’m Knitting–Black And White Shawl

image

Recently I was wishing I had a black and white shawl to wear when I went to restaurants where the AC was freezing cold.

I pulled out some orphan skins of black and white yarns and decided it would be a fun relaxing project to knit.

I knit without a pattern most of the time so it took me a while to come up with a plan.

I am pleased with what is happening.

It is very lightweight, yet it will keep me warm as it traps the air.

I am about one half done and will be knitting more on it today.

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Fun, beautiful and functional!!

Dar said...

It looks very pretty. You must be an experienced knitter to go at it without any pattern and various types of yarn. How great is that! I'm with you about the freezing AC in public places. I'm always cold and have to bring a sweater or jacket any where I go! Looking forward to seeing the finished article.