Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I Am Having Some Issues Posting

I have not been able to make posts to my blog as I usually do.

If I do make a post I cannot edit it.

I am hoping this issue will be resolved soon.

In the mean time I will continue to attempt to make blog posts although they may be incomplete or have errors.

image

My neighbor Karen is the BEST baker. Last week she sent over 6 of her rhubarb muffins. They were excellent…just the right balance of rhubarb and other ingredients.

Then a few days ago she sent over the best piece of pie I’ve ever had in my life…..it was rhubarb/blueberry!

Today she brought over a baker’s dozen of her rhubarb muffins again.

Can’t you just smell them and taste them?

1 comment:

The Inside Stori said...

Oh my gosh....one of the many things I miss about Wiscosnin is rhubarb! Seriously.....ya can't find it here in the mountains of NC. Yummmmm