Sunday, May 10, 2015

My Elusive Dream–First Attempt

I got the cart before the horse as they say.
Yesterday I posted one of my second attempts for a blue and brown ice dyed Mandala.
image
This is my first attempt. The colors are not as intense and accurate as the real piece is.
But no one would guess when they looked at this that I was attempting to make a blue and brown ice dye with a little yellow and red for accents!
Because I use a lot of mixed colors they break into their component colors when diluted with the ice.
One never knows exactly what colors will appear in the finished piece.
While this isn’t what I had envisioned it is still a successful piece with lighter colors than any of the others I have created.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I could look at these all day long...just beautiful.