Friday, April 3, 2015

Revisiting A Masterpiece

image

It’s always a surprise to see the results when I do ice dyeing.   This was my favorite ice dyed piece I did last year.

A great piece is timeless.  

I love the colors and the patterns I created.

Each time I create one of these mandala type designs the results are a serendipitous surprise.

That is why I keep making them.

There are so many variables when creating these there is no possible way to duplicate a previous piece.

This one is about 44 inches square.

5 comments:

The Inside Stori said...

No doubt about it.......it's a winner!! Happy Easter! - GO BADGERS.....

Mari said...

Wow! Just--wow. It's beautiful. I can see why you like it so much!

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning. I love the colours and the pattern

Kathy Pitts said...

You are a master at this, I love your work.
Kathy

Gwyned Trefethen said...

Stunning! Hard to believe it was ice dyed.