Sunday, February 15, 2015

Now Where Did I Put That?

Do you ever forget where you put something?

I am having a group of friends over and I can’t remember where I put the CC.

Each time I move something it is harder to find it.

image

I know I set it down on the dining room table but it’s not there anymore.

image

Oh, I do remember moving it over to the sewing machine. It’s no longer there as I had to sew. Where else could I have put it?

image

I do remember both bottles being by the TV. No, not there anymore either.

image

Oh, yes, I moved it over to the kitchen counter. But it’s no longer there.

imageI remember now. The doorbell rang and I had to put it down on the table by the front door to sign for a package. No, I must have moved it somewhere else.

I’m going to have to look for it a little later. I may not find it before this evening so I hope no one is a CC drinker.