Saturday, February 7, 2015

My Silver Trophies!

I love to redecorate by shopping my house.
I was in the guest room and saw that my silver trophies needed polishing.
Well, one thing led to another and another and another………..
My trophies were in the guest room and very few people got to see them. I’m proud I won all of these.
image
This is the top of the buffet cabinet in the dining room with the new accessory arrangement.
image
A close-up of the mirrored back boxes which hold my silver trophies. Since they are mirrored you can see the back of most of the things in the niches as well as the things across from it – chairs, table decorations, the quilt, etc. Many of these items were on display in the guest room cabinet. Some came from other places in the great room. As I got into doing this arrangement there were a few things I wasn’t happy with. By searching cabinets I had almost forgotten housed decorative items I was able to complete the arrangement and I’m pleased with it.
image
Some changes were made in this cabinet in the guest room. You can see there are still a few of my trophies here. I didn’t want to be too boastful and have them all in the great room/dining room!
Some other simple changes were made on the small shelves in the guest room but I think you get the idea without me showing every single view.

1 comment:

Susie Q said...

lovely rearrange.... you did not say what you did for these trophies......