Thursday, January 29, 2015

57/57 Class Reunion In Florida

Our Racine Wisconsin Washington Park High School Class of 57 is holding our 57th Class Reunion in Florida.

It officially begins on Friday, January 30th!

Terry and 3 of his lady friends arrived last Saturday to spend and entire week celebrating.

image

image

Pat and Ron, my co-hosts here in FL invited the early arrivals and myself for appetizers, pizza and fun last evening.

image

Terry is one of those who has made this reunion happen. How many men could live with 3 women for a full week?

image

Sharon and Barb listening to one of the many stories shared after dinner.

image

Lynn was sitting right next to me so it was hard to get a picture of her.

I don’t have a picture of me because I don’t do selfies!

Sorry Terry, I know you were looking forward to one!

The fun is just beginning.

Tom is due to arrive within the hour.

Stay tuned as I share more of our good times.

1 comment:

The Inside Stori said...

I know you've been looking forward to this weekend for ages.......enjoy every minute....even if the Packers disappointed us!!!