Friday, December 5, 2014

Ladies Who Lunch At Eaton’s Beach

I had heard what a neat place this was and was so impressed.

image

This is just a small part of the restaurant and the graphics on the wall feature feature Jersey Champion Cyclist Jay Eaton.

Wonder if he ever raced at the Velodrome in Kenosha?

I didn’t expect anything as large and open as it is.

One long wall has overhead garage doors installed and they were opened to the lake..must have been 6 or 8 of them.

Even though we ate inside we felt like we were outside on the patio.

image

There really is a huge sandy beach and a place to dock if you come by boat. I never realized how large Lake Weir was as my previous visits to the lake were to Bird Island.

image

The large bar area featured these pictures of MY team and my favorite quarterback.

There also is a beach bar on the lower level but we did not venture down there.

image

Loved their Christmas trees!

The food is excellent and although almost all the tables were full it doesn’t feel crowded. Our server was excellent.

Sally and I each saw someone we knew which always makes it even more fun.

After lunch we came back to my house and I helped Sally get started on her first ever quilt.

Another perfect day in paradise

No comments: