Friday, October 24, 2014

Simply Sparkly Quilt Kit Available Again–Fair Warning!

5251[1]
The kit for this pattern I designed is available again from Keepsake Quilting.
http://www.keepsakequilting.com/productdetail/5251.htm
The first batch of them sold out in record time. I have no idea how many they are making but if you want one I’d advise you to order right away.
The price is right and it’s precut to save you hours of time.
I designed this quilt for Robert Kaufman fabrics. I get NO commission for the fabric or kits sold.
I just want to let my friends know they can get this while they are still available.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

This is such an amazing piece of art!!! If I were in the market to make a large piece I would certainly purchase the kit!!! Wonderful!!! Kudos to you for your design work!

Anonymous said...

I love this quilt. I have the fabric to make it in my stash. Where can I find a pattern for it.