Monday, August 18, 2014

Still Working On My Design Wall With Shibori Fabrics

Since my priorities currently do NOT include creating new quilts, I can still experiment with arrangements on the design wall.

Possibly by the time I am free to create new work something will tell me it’s time to sew it together.

image

Here are some combinations and fabrics that are calling to me.

stillplayingshiboria

A possible group that might work together.

If you are a regular reader of my blog you may realize that these are just the beginning and the end results may or may not include one or more of these!

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Lovin these green pieces...as well as the others...green just grabbed me!

The Inside Stori said...

Such a tease you are Kay.......now we have to wait to see what masterpiece you'll be creating!?!?