Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Blog Book Number 8

image

This is the cover of my newest blog book. It covers the time period from July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014.

When I started ordering these books there was a page limit that only allowed me to print 6 months at a time so that is why I don’t have them printed on a calendar year basis.

image

I am sharing some random pages from the book to give you an idea of what it looks like.

image

Another random page.

image

Sharing my families love of the Green Bay Packers.

image

A page I posted for Christmas

I use Blog To Print to print my books. It is easy to use. It does not require copying each picture, formatting each one or any other time consuming jobs. I know if I had to spend a lot of time on this I would never print the books.

I enjoy looking through the books to review my past year. I also find family and guests enjoy seeing what I have been up to this way. It is much faster than scrolling through a year of blog posts.

1 comment:

The Inside Stori said...

Good reminder to think about printing another one myself...though unfortunately, no one in my family will appreciate it when I'm gone...grinning....