Tuesday, June 3, 2014

INDIGO FIRE For Sale At A Special Price For A Limited Time

I  offer some of my quilts for sale at very low prices from time to time.

Of course this is on a first come basis.

If they do not sell within one week they will again go back to their regular price and be listed on my Quilts For Sale page.

http://kaysorensenshop.blogspot.com/

image

INDIGO FIRE  

31 inches wide by 32.5 inches high

 

This will be at home in any decorating style and with any colors you have in your room.

Remember, GREAT art doesn’t have to match the sofa! 

It is made with fabrics I have shibori dyed. The fabrics are 100% cottons along with a INDIGO dyed cotton/linen damask for the border which creates texture.

This quilt uses a secret shibori method I have developed for the fire fabrics.

The quilting emphasizes the pattern created by the shibori design process.

Regular price: $1395   Special price through June 10, 2014 11:59 p.m. $850.  

It has a rod pocket on the back to facilitate hanging to display it.

Prices do not include shipping.

I will accept PayPal or check.

If you would like more information about this  or would like to purchase it  please contact me at: kay@kaysorensen.com

No comments: