Wednesday, May 14, 2014

One Of My Favorite Quilts!

image

Being without my computer for 4 days gave me a chance to spend more time with my iPhone and iPad seeing what I could do with them.

I took this picture with my iPhone. I was surprised how true the colors were since I took it inside under artificial light.

My Elusive Dream is a quilt I finished two years ago but had started and almost finished 15 years ago.

It has some great quilting but is hard to see in a photo because of the batik background fabric.

It’s in one of the guest bedrooms as the focal point of the room.  I almost never make a quilt with a certain place in mind, but seem to find perfect places for so many of them.

Of course some of them find perfect places in other peoples homes too!

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Stunning Love love love this quilt, still trying to work out how you made it, a great challenge for me. Cheers Glenda

Glenda said...

Stunning Love love love this quilt, still trying to work out how you made it, a great challenge for me. Cheers Glenda