Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Lights, Camera, Action!

I took out the camera, turned the lights on as it was getting dark, and………
That’s all it takes for my youngest FL friends to start acting!
image
"All the world's a stage
  image Centered! image Art appreciation!
image
It’s Joe……?
And these are just a few of the pictures I took in less than 5 minutes!
I also was privileged to view the video they are working on for the Lake Weir High School Band 2013-2014. It’s almost done after many hours of filming and editing. Very professional.
Both Andy and Drew were instrumental in producing this year’s video.
I just received the link to the trailer for the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb-ZZQaelcM

Watch for the name Drew Bedford in the future.
He’ll be doing something great….acting, singing, band member or video producer?
I’m expecting one of his videos to hit a film festival within a year.
You heard it here first!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

What fun! I thought for a minute the kids were doing some dyeing of fabric!!! Sure looked like it on that plastic! Hmmmmmmm might be something to think about! HA