Sunday, April 27, 2014

Quilting Gentle Curves

image

I do love quilting these curvy quilts. As you can see this one is very irregular. Chances are I will trim this to a rectangle shape.

I think you can see a lot of the quilting in this photo.

image

You may be able to see the quilting even better on this close up.

I think I have 85% of it quilted so I am definitely on the home stretch.

This is quite a bit bigger than the last two I made with freeform curved seam piecing and has taken longer to create.

I’m always happy to see something I’m pleased with at this stage.

4 comments:

Rachel Parris said...

Just amazing

Bill Volckening said...

So gorgeous!!

Katherine McNeese said...

bright and springy!
Kay you need to add a follow by email button to the blog!

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

I love this! That bit of red at the upper right looks like it's smiling down at the rest of the quilt!