Monday, March 10, 2014

Quilt For Sale At Special Price For Limited Time-SOLD

I will be offering some of my quilts for sale at very low prices from time to time.

Of course they will be on a first come basis.

If they do not sell within one week they will again go back to their regular price and be listed on my Quilts For Sale page.

http://kaysorensenshop.blogspot.com/

image

SERENITY is the first quilt I am offering.

I hope the Zen like design will create serenity in you life.

It is made with fabrics I have shibori dyed. The fabrics are 100% cottons along with a piece of special cotton linen damask.

The quilt was intuitively pieced. The quilting compliments the shapes of the patchwork.

It measures 15 inches wide by 25 inches high. It has a rod pocket on the back to facilitate hanging and displaying it.

Regular price: $520   Special price through March 16, 2014 11:59 p.m. $295.

SOLD

Prices do not include shipping.

I will accept PayPal or check.

If you would like more information about this  or would like to purchase it  please contact me at: kay@kaysorensen.com

No comments: