Sunday, January 19, 2014

When It Is Cold I Turn On The Iron!

I found a lot of 4 inch squares in my scrap bin.

I know I didn’t cut them myself.

image

If I am not mistaken my granddaughters that I called the “Glamour Girls” decided to each make a quilt and use some of the same fabrics.

They picked fabrics, cut squares and that’s as far as they got. That was at least 10 years ago!

I have a feeling that this is not all of them. I expect to find more of them somewhere!

I fused all of these to Wonder Under and they will be the some of the seeds friends can use to create a fused work of art.

image

This picture shows the two of them in Eagle River when the family used to vacation there. I would guess they were about 7 years old. We did stamping on T shirts as a rainy day project that year and they made their T shirts as similar as possible.

image

In this picture, taken in my studio,  they are much younger. When the family was together you could always find the two of them doing something together.

They used to write stories with pen names and create the characters which were usually young women who had interesting lives.

I don’t think I have any of those to share anymore and they are probably happy I don’t!

No comments: