Friday, January 3, 2014

More eBay Listings Before I Wrap It Up For The Winter

I listed a lot of patterns, books, etc on eBay last week and figured that would be it until summer. I sold a lot but I still have a lot available.

image

I realized that people are looking for patterns for warm clothing with the temperatures we’ve been having.

image

I decided the easiest way to get those patterns to those who want to sew for the cold weather is to list things with a Buy It Now and a 3 day listing period so they can buy the without waiting a week to see if their bid won.

image

Although I just started doing this a couple hours ago, things are already selling and they will be shipped ASAP.

image

I just realized I still had time to list more Kwik Sew patterns on eBay today. They are all brand new and are the ones printed on the heavy paper. I am concentrating on listing patterns for cold weather....patterns for Polar Fleece, robes, ...pajamas, etc. I'm also listing Donner Designs ski wear patterns, some Erickson patterns and some others. All the listings are Buy It Now so you don't have to wait a week to see if your bid was the high bid. The listing period is ONLY 3 DAYS so don't wait or someone else will buy them of they'll be gone after 3 days. There are patterns for men, women and children. You can find them at:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/queenoffabric/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

The pictures of the patterns I’ve posted were all available at the time I posted this to my blog.

No comments: