Monday, January 20, 2014

Free Form Curved Top Finished

image
I posted this group of fabrics a few days ago, along with some others. These are the ones I chose to work with.
I have been envisioning doing something with this group for months and it finally happened.
I spent about 3 days piecing this.
It is the type of thing I can do only so much with  and then find it necessary to walk away and come back another day with new eyes.
Like most things I create with my hand dyed fabric I was working with a limited amount of each fabric.
I’m pleased with it and will start quilting it later today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, what size is this?

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Oh I love this….love the shibori fabric so much! Can not wait to see the quilting.

Robbie said...

Very nice!!!! Love this type of spontaneous creations!