Monday, October 21, 2013

420.000

I haven’t seen any palindromic numbers on the my blog site views recently. (Maybe because I’ve been too busy to even check!)

But when I opened the blog at 11:45 p.m. tonight there were exactly 420,000 total site views to date.

I think the thing that surprises me most is people are still visiting as much as usual even though I haven’t been posting every day.

There are certain posts that seem to get many viewers every day.

Hopefully I’ll be back posting more often.

I finished up the eBay selling tonight and am taking a long long break – I think I deserve it!

It has been a lot of fun and a lot of hard work. I’ll be back on eBay some time in the future, just not the near future.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

What no pictures or anything! Missed you this weekend...we had a blast..Tommy is the best!!!!