Tuesday, August 20, 2013

On Track And Picking Up Steam!

I am still using eBay to help reduce things I no longer need and want to share with others.

image

I sold this outfit. It is currently winging it’s way to the new lucky owner.

image

This ethereal Carter Smith top is also on it’s way to a happy new owner.

image

This big bodacious SIGNED Carter Smith scarf is going to a thrilled new owner.

image

A savvy buyer snapped this one up on a Buy It Now shortly after it was listed.

image

This shirt and pants are currently available in separate auctions for some lucky winner!

image

These pieces in the new neutral color Twiggy are available to purchase.

image

This absolutely gorgeous coat/dress is also ready for someone to enjoy as the new owner.

image

I have one more Carter smith scarf up for auction also.

These are only a few of the things I am selling this week. I’ve finally got on the right track and have listed more than usual and you won’t want to miss the GREAT ones I have available.

You can find them at:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bluefishquilter/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

I am also selling patterns, a few kits and collector magazines for those of you who love to sew or just collect the patterns!

They are at:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/queenoffabric/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Yes, I have been very busy – more than full time this week.

I anticipate keeping busy and passing more things on to happy buyers.

No comments: