Sunday, July 21, 2013

While I Was Sleeping

image

This is what the group of patterns, kits, magazines and books I have up for sale on eBay looked like when I finished for the day yesterday.

While I was sleeping many items sold so I will be pulling them and getting ready to mail them.

Sunday is usually the biggest day of the week for eBay sales. This week I listed things with FREE SHIPPING and at rock bottom prices so many have sold with Buy It Now almost as soon as I listed them.

For those of you who asked how to find my current auctions they are at:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/queenoffabric/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

If YOU find anything you are interested in you could BIN or put in a bid at the starting price and hope no on overbids you before the auction closes!

There are still a lot of things left. Most close within the week if they don’t sell with BIN.

There are some that have 20-something days to go.

Of course everything I sell counts toward by goal of purging 5000 things this year. If you thought my goal was 2013 I’ve upped it since I reached that number in a few months.

Tomorrow I have someone who is starting to teach Consumer Education this year coming over to pick up fabrics and patterns I am donating for her to use in her classes. Of course each thing she walks away with counts toward my goal!

I know some of you are wondering what the prize is for my reaching my goal? It’s not monetary – it’s a house with less clutter.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I'm still impressed...maybe we should all take your purge and set our own goals!! You are an inspiration in so many ways, my friend!