Friday, May 31, 2013

Ladies Who Lunch In Wisconsin

image
It was so good to see my friend Robbi today. We had lunch at Seibert’s Tavern, my favorite place to eat in our area.
I left a large portion of the wallpaper visible since Robbi loved it.
We haven’t see each other in several years so we had some catching up to do.
image
I forgot about taking food pictures until Robbi mentioned it so this is my crab cakes with a few bites gone.
This is the first time I have tried them here and they rate right up there with those I get on the coast.
I didn’t get a picture of her chicken wrap but she said it was excellent.
Not only did we have a nice lunch but Robbi was able to get my mid arm machine threaded and adjusted for me – something that was on my To Do List for this summer.
Now I can get some of those quilts quilted. Thanks Robbi.
Click to Mix and Solve

3 comments:

Deb said...

Robbi is a lovely person and I'm sure you both had lots of fun catching up! I do have to ask, what is a mid-arm machine? Is that different from a long-arm? I'm assuming it is, since the names are different. What brand of mid-arm do you have and do you love it?
Just curious.

Robbie said...

I took a class from Robbi at IQA in Houston several years ago! What a hoot!! Love crab cakes!!!! I get them at Harry's every time!!! So nice you had a get together!

Anonymous said...

Nice puzzle ! I was the fastest - at least for a while. Would love to lunch in Wisconsin.