Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Return Of The Sea Of Red

image

Who’d a thought when we were in second grade, Junior High and High School that we’d live less than a mile from each other in another state?

Long time friends are the best friends! And the best part….after not seeing each other for over 50 years we both recognized each other when we met again.

image

Although I didn’t meet Mary until I moved here she and my sister were good friends in high school. Dodo is another friend I met here, such a neat lady.

image

Pat (left) and I were high school classmates. Mary (right) was someone else I met after we got here – but her husband and my other sister went to high school together.

image

Jerry B and Ron have everything under control.

Ron was also a high school classmate.

image

When I took this picture Marilyn (right) said “Oh we’re going to be on your blog!”

image

A small portion of the sea of red. How many people does it take to make a sea of red you ask?

Somewhere around 200!

image

Linda was just visiting from Wisconsin. I met her once briefly when she worked with my daughter in law about 16 years ago and I recognized her.

My apologies to all my friends who didn’t make the cut to get on my blog this year. It’s not your fault. The sun was against me and I had to do a lot of editing to the pictures you see.

No comments: