Friday, October 19, 2012

Fall’s Changing Colors

Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the colors as they change. I have been taking similar pictures every other day to appreciate the change as it has happened.

image

This was taken on October 14th.

image

Similar view on October 16th. The orange bush in the background has lost some of it’s leaves. The burning bush on the right is becoming redder.

image

The burning bush has almost reached it’s peak of color today on October 19th. I hope to enjoy it for at least another week before it starts losing it’s leaves. I also see a little more loss of the leaves on the orange bush.

I will try to remember to continue taking photos of this area.

2 comments:

Eva said...

Wonderful! I admit that fall is my favourite season, it is getting cooler and each day, the scene is different.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to see what a difference a few days makes with each bush. The fact that the bushes do not peak on the same day is of interest.

Wonder what it will look like in two days and for that matter next year!