Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spiral Hat

I have been doing a lot of knitting recently.
I also have finished a lot of projects that just need the ends woven in or to be sewn together.


I finished sewing this spiral hat together.

It is one of those things that is easy to knit, but confusing at the same time. You can't quite figure out how it is going to work as you are knitting.

I had enough yarn for more than one, so gave some to a friend. Each time I saw hers I was confused and thought maybe she was doing something wrong. I also thought her gauge had to be off.

She was doing everything right and I'm hoping she'll be finishing hers soon too.

Since making this hat was a real puzzle, I thought it appropriate to give you a puzzle to put together for this hat!
Click to Mix and Solve

3 comments:

Eva said...

Amazing technique! And lovely colors. Shall we see you wearing this hat?

Shelly said...

Yes Kay, I would love to see what it looks like on you!

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

It's not mine. It is on the way to a friends home for her to wear.