Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Accuquilt GO Cutter

With a price too good to pass up I ordered an Accuquilt GO! fabric cutter a week ago today. I was told it would take 2-6 weeks for it to come in.
Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call yesterday - just 6 days after I ordered it letting me know it was in.
Since I already was planning on a trip to pick up other sewing supplies I was able to pick it up.


I got out my box of scraps and immediately read the directions and tried it.
So far I have just used the die that is included with it.

I was surprised I had such an assortment of fabrics in my scrap box and that many of them were fat quarters or coordinated groups of fabrics.

This is SO much fun! I can't wait to try and cut pieces from some of my fused fabrics too!

I feel a lot of simple quilts coming on!

And to think, it all started when I was asked to review a book!

2 comments:

Kris Exline said...

Got one also, I've used it mostly for felt pieces so far

Robin said...

Can't wait to hear how you like it.
puzzle please.