Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry ChristmaSocks



I finished knitting this pair of socks about 2 weeks ago but I saved the reveal to show you until today - Christmas Eve day.
I plan on wearing these later today.

This is the second pair I knit that turned out.

I have been wearing the first pair and they are perfect for our 32 degree weather here.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

I forgot that you were waiting for a Christmas present. Here is your puzzle to entertain you and keep you warm!
Click to Mix and Solve

3 comments:

Gale Wrigley said...

Ah, Kay they are FABULOUS!!! Are you hooked on socks yet?
The windows are all open here in northeast Florida!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! for 32 degrees I do hope you are in Wisconsin....

Robin said...

cute socks. Love the colors. Hard puzzle.