Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Pole And A Piece Of Fabric - Day 4

I can't believe we have completed 4 days of class already. The time has gone so fast.
Tonight I'd like to share with you some of what I have accomplished as well as some of the work of two of the other class members.


These are the fabrics I have completed as of the end of our work day today.


These fabrics are just a few of those created by Mary Valerie Richter. (I got a message from a friend last night and I found out Mary is also a friend of hers) Small quilting world!


This is the work of Mary Porter Vaughn. She created a very strong graphic image and has done a very similar design in various colors. These are only a small part of what she has created.

Tonight's puzzle is the fabrics I have created.
Click to Mix and Solve

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like we are on a roll with two puzzles in a row.... and I know you are on a roll at this "Barn". LOL I am sure you are tired as these days are taking a whole lot of energy.... the last day will be best!

Robin said...

Your fabrics are yummy! The colors and textures are inspiring. I love the puzzle too.

Sarah Ann Smith said...

You need to post drool-alert LOL! I could short out my keyboard! Wonderful fabrics, Cheers, Sarah

Leslie Tucker Jenison said...

Lovely shibori work, Kay. Yummo!