Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Pole And A Piece Of Fabric - Day 3

Before I came to The Barn for the class I got a message from Elizabeth, one of my blog readers.
She said that she enjoyed my blog and it made her decide to come to The Barn for the class.
I was looking forward to meeting her.


These were the fabrics she has created so far. She certainly has a great color and design sense. Aren't these GREAT!
I've also enjoyed meeting her and visiting with her, what a lovely lady.


This is a closeup of some of her work. I hope you can appreciate the interesting textures she has created on these fabrics. If you would like to see a larger version of either of these just click on the picture.

Today's puzzle is the palette of colors we are working with this week.
Click to Mix and Solve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh a puzzle! A comment BEFORE I do the puzzle.... It is impressive that the "design" on the fabric was put there by the dying process.....

Two more days? then we see your stuff??

Gale Wrigley said...

Oh, Kay! How lovely the fabrics are! Elizabeth must be thrilled!!! Your class is inspiring me.... thank you!