Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ladies Who Lunch In Wisconsin

Today I got together with my friend Lynn. We had not seen each other in 54 years!
She came to my house and got a "quilt tour" and then we went out for lunch.


We tried a new old restaurant in the area. It has been around since 1880 but it now has new owners. It was FANTASTIC. I had heard good things about it and everything was true - maybe even better than true.

We were so busy catching up on the previous 54 years that I forgot to take photos so I am sharing some from the Internet.


We each had the Reuben Sandwich with sweet potato fries. It was the best Reuben I've ever had in this part of Wisconsin.
The sweet potato fries were as good or better than what you get in the south.
The ice tea was excellent.

I will definitely be going back again - often!

I'm including a link for anyone who lives anywhere near it.

http://www.siebertspub.com/

No comments: