Saturday, July 2, 2011

Complete Colored Glass Display


I figured out how to take a picture of the entire display on the top of the cabinet.

It gives you a better idea of what is happening when you can see the color flow of all the glass pieces.

I am waiting to see the reaction from my family when they see this. I also have a few other surprises around the house for them.
Now all I need is blue and white dishes to celebrate the 4th! I do have the white dishes - guess I just need blue napkins!

My sons Greg just found the red octagon glasses that I have had in the attic for over 20 years. I brought them down and they are now in the cupboard.

Keep watching this spot as I'll be sharing some more "exciting" discoveries from the attic excavation!

1 comment:

Robin in WNC said...

Great color display. I added to my blue glass this week, a gift. Have a Happy 4th.