Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another Potato Chip Quilt!


I just recieved this photo from Dolores Sedore of the quilt she just completed.

Her fabric choices have made a quilt anyone would love to own.

This is what she said:
A little while ago I started cutting the strips for your Potato Chip quilt and then I left it. During the last few days I have gone back to it and am enclosing a couple of photos of it all put together. Unfortunately, the top strip is not showing since it is tucked over my flannel board which is too small for the quilt. It ended up to be 57" X 64". I cut an extra strip without even knowing that I did and decided to just keep it in. Not all of the fabrics were 42" or 44" wide.

I don't know how I will end up quilting it but at least the top is done and out of my head. it was an interesting exercise and I may do another one in different colours.


I'd love to see YOUR quilt too and will be happy to share it on my blog.

No comments: