Saturday, June 4, 2011

Perpetual Motion Machine Meets Horses And Cows

Yesterday I visited my sister and brother in law.
As much as I enjoy seeing them, seeing them was not the purpose of my visit.

I was looking forward to visiting my great nephew and his parents.
Shortly after I arrived my sister asked me if I would like to go for a ride to see cows? I've seen a lot of cows in my life, but seeing them with a little one who has never seen real life BIG cows is a whole new experience.


There were no cows in the fields where they normally are.
But wait --- here was a ranch with a lot of horses.



This horse was closest to the road so he could see him well.



This is the best photo I could get with a group of the horses.

I want all my friends in Florida horse country to know we have horses here in Wisconsin too!



We had decided we were not going to be successful in finding cows when we saw cows in a pen back off the highway in a farmers yard.
We headed down the drive way and it was obvious the cows had been waiting to see us as they all lined up along the fence to greet us!


He really was studying them, but in reality he wanted to get out of the car and touch them!

After our successful adventure we headed back to the house and enjoyed snacks on the patio and a delicious dinner from the grill and the kitchen.

I got no more photos of Sean as he never stopped moving - wish I could have half his energy!

No comments: