Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Colorful PC Bracelets - My Other Passion

I have shared some of my polymer clay work on this blog. Most of it has been amulets and my bowls.

I have also used it for many items of jewelry, plaques and even on my quilts.

I'd like to share some of my bracelets today.

They are so much fun to make and so lightweight to wear. Like my quilts, they are all about color and creativity.

I have 3 basic styles I make -
1. Beads
2. Bands
3. Slinky style- my own invention



I have used a variety of different polymer clay beads on each of these bracelets. On each one I have alternated with small beads from my collection of vintage and antique beads to set off the polymer beads.



These band bracelets are made on an aluminum form. I wear one or more of these at a time, often combining them or adding other bracelets I own.



These are some of my slinky style bracelets.



Another view of some of the slinky style bracelets.

Most of these are in my own private collection.

2 comments:

Karen Stiehl Osborn said...

I love the first ones with the beads, especially the reds! Great work!

Eva said...

My fav is the left one on the top pic with the yummy blue stripes.