Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Colors Of My Life: My Own Personal Book


In addition to having the mug made from these photos, I also had a 20 page 8.5 x 11 inch book made. There are 20 quilts in the series so this was a perfect opportunity to showcase them all in one place.



These facing pages showcase two similar quilts.



The two quilts shown on these facing pages use exactly the same fabrics. The only difference is they are in reverse order.



One of the nice features of these books it allows you to size your photos up to 8 1/2 inches. This requires high resolution photos.


I was able to use a different layout on this page.
It shows the left, center and right views of this quilt - the Grand Finale quilt in the series. It is 3 dimensional.



This page shows the Grand Finale quilt from the center front.


I am including a puzzle at long last for those of you who enjoy doing my puzzles.
Click to Mix and Solve

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing. The idea of a book is really cool. I sound like my kids :LOL

Urs said...

I LOVE all those Quilts!Do you teach, or have you published how to books?

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

I have retired from teaching and am now pursing making my own art.

Occasionally I post a short tutorial on this blog.